Why Versetal for Engineering & DevOps?
We deliver autonomous applications that are self-managed, monitored 24/7, and more cost-effective.
Full Team Approach
Every DevOps project is supported by our Project Management Office, which provides full end-to-end resources, including our Project Managers, Business Analysts, and post-implementation sustainment of deliverables.
Variety of Expertise
We offer both ERP and home grown application development programs. With an expansive knowledgebase to meet the needs of any project.
Offshore Direct DevOps Program
Already have an existing development framework and resources? We have 24/7 dedicated and shared service model options to deliver a cost-effective and scalable framework to support your engineering teams.
What We Offer
Engineering & DevOps Build & Release Programs
Our onshore and offshore teams develop and support application functionality tailored to the complex needs of your business.
Our engineering and DevOps program focuses around the establishment of the Agile team using onshore and offshore developers.
- We provide full-stack development resources for new applications and for extending existing functionality through new integrations, analytics, or user interfaces.
- Our engineers employ cutting-edge DevOps practices such as CI/CD and data pipeline automation to deliver a repeatable framework for builds, testing and deployment as part of your software life cycle development methodology.
- By using our Project Management Office, we are able to provide comprehensive resources, including our Project Managers, Business Analysts, and post-implementation sustainment of deliverables.
- End-to-end solutions and resources tailored to take your DevOps programs to the next level
- Option to apply this program to our managed cloud service platform, or as a stand-alone service area for customers that need a focus around their engineering and release management resources.
Our Engineering & DevOps team’s core expertise:
ERP Applications DevOps Program:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, D365, CRM, PowerBI, SQL and SharePoint
- Web Portals & Mobile application development
- Oracle SQL, Forms, Reports and Interfaces
- Azure Logic Apps & Microservice Interfaces, SQL and Dashboard Reporting
Homegrown applications DevOps Program:
- Linux or Windows-based development platforms
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Graph, RDS
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud enablement
- Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Container Virtualization
- Python, Perl, Shell, PowerShell, SQL, Procedural SQL
- Database Reengineering to the Cloud or a new DBMS
- Data Lake, Data Marts and Business Intelligence
More about the Offshore Direct Program:
Versetal’s Offshore Direct DevOps program is a perfect fit for customers that have engineering backlog demand and would like to augment their existing software development framework and resources.
We partner directly with companies as well as staffing organizations that need a senior offshore team as part of their service offering.
Options are available for both dedicated and shared services models to deliver a scalable framework to support global engineering teams 24/7 with DevOps resources.
In addition to engineering resources, we assign a service delivery program manager who will partner with your account manager and team leads throughout the engagement.
Versetal packages this as a managed service to deliver truly autonomous applications that are maintained by offshore resources to reduce the overall cost and burden post-implementation.
How We Compare
Full-stack development resources
Scalable Offshore Direct option
Agile Integrated Approach
Homegrown app development